May 31

On My Mind: Recycling

by Sama

Here I am reading my “Do Not Litter essay.” My essay was one of the finalists.

We have to do something about littering now. I would like to share my essay that won as one of the top finalists for the “Do Not Litter” essay contest. I hope you enjoy:

Littering is a big challenge we face now in our world. We all need work together to find some solutions. I would encourage the kids who are the same age or bigger than me to help clean up in my neighborhood (under supervision) for at least 2 hours every weekend to give people the idea to stop littering. I would also put up these signs everywhere that would say “Stop littering! Keep the world healthier and stronger for our future!” I would also spread out the word of the idea that each person should carry an  empty bag to put his or her wastes in it instead of throwing them on the ground. We can also persuade the government to make a law that who ever litters, has to pay a fine,and has to help the community for cleaning for at least 10 hours. We have to do something or we might not have a tomorrow! Communities can’t clean themselves, which is why we have to help make our community a better place! Maybe you can also help spread the word,tell everyone around you, so we can all have a better, brighter, cleaner future!

Posted May 31, 2017 by samaa102 in category On My Mind, Sama, Uncategorized

About the Author

Sama is a fifth grade in student Mr. Silvermans's class that loves to sing and read in her free time. she loves to play video games and likes trains. she likes cats. She also likes to draw . some of her favorite friends are Reina,Kinhon,Emma,Robert,Victor, AND MORE. She does not know what she wants to be in the future.