October 27

About Us

Welcome to the 2016-2017 Class of Journalism Stars. Assisted by Mr. Silverman, our club meets on Thursday after school in Room 413. We look forward to providing our readers with a glimpse of what’s on our minds!

** New for 2016-2017: Blogger biographies can be found in the “bio box” found

below each blogger’s post. **

8 thoughts on “About Us

1. Alycia Zimmerman

P.S. 102 Journalism Stars –
    I am a third grade teacher in Manhattan, and I just found your wonderful blog thanks to a comment your teacher posted on Scholastic. I’ve read several of your posts, and I am SO impressed with the wonderful writing from the Journalism Stars Club. I just showed your blog to my students at P.S. 33, and now they are begging to start a journalism/blogging club like yours! Keep up the wonderful writing work, and thank you for inspiring my students (and me!) to write more.
    Sincerely,
    Alycia Zimmerman

Reply
  2. Clare Froggatt

I am a Year 6 teacher in Sydney, Australia. A student in my class and I are searching for ideas to create posters about recycling. We discovered your blog and we like what we see. I hope we can share our ideas with you.

Reply
  3. Pingback: Meet the Journalism Stars of 2012-2013

4. Rakshitha Pendam

I used to go to ps.102. Right now I’m a sixth grader in mark twain. I had mr.silverman as my fifth grade teacher. I’m impressed on how much the school changed.

Reply
  5. olivia

Hey Mr.Silverman thank you for posting my how to and my interview I showed my mom and she really likes this blog and i do too!Thank you for having me in your club.Your the coolest club teacher ever and this is also the coolest club!

Reply