May 4

Game Review: Minecraft

by Rhea

Guess what; there’s a new addition to Minecraft PC.. llamas. They now have llamas!

We all know that in Minecraft you can fly, kill monsters, build, and even farm. but now you can tame and possibly ride llamas. Llamas I tell you, llamas.

But sadly as of today. its not the most bought app in the App Store. The most bought app is LightX. However, Minecraft is still my favorite game.

Posted May 4, 2017 by rheac102 in category 2016-17 Authors, Game Reviews, Uncategorized

About the Author

Im a HUGE I mean HUGE video game love. Im also a HUGE anime/manga lover. I love all animals(even the ugly ones). Im a suprisingly great blogger. And thats about it.

6 thoughts on “Game Review: Minecraft

1. lawshadaj102

Dear Rhea,
    I also like minecraft , but i have not been playing it in a while. Do you play minecraft on the PC or on IOS?

From,
    Lawshada

Reply
    1. rheac102 (Post author)

Dear Lawshada,

I play PC sometimes but not all the time. Im guessing that ios means something in the range of somesort of mobile divice… but to the point i play minecraft on PS Vita most of the time. sadly no lamas.

Reply
  2. zameenc102

Dear Rhea,
    I love Minecraft, too! I have heard of the mules, donkeys, and horses, but never llamas. What can they do? You can ride horses and donkeys, and carry supplies on mules and donkeys. Do llamas just wander, or are they the same as donkeys

From,
    Zameen

Reply
    1. lawshadaj102

Dear Zameen,
      Im guessing that llamas do wonder like donkeys and horses because they may have the same mesh but a different style.

From,
      Lawshada

Reply
  3. yvonnen102

Dear Rhea,
    i didn’t know there was llamas in MineCraft now. I don’t even play MineCraft. Is there any other animals in MineCraft?

From, Yvonne

Reply
  4. maissaf102

Dear Rhea,
    I love how you said people still like it even though its not the most brought app in the App Store . Are there any more updates in Minecraft ? Are there any new enemies in MInecraft .

From Maissaa

Reply