May 13

Game Review: HorrorTale

by Maissaa

A new game came out called HORROR TALE!!!!! A game made by a fan of the original game , Under Tale, Horror Tale is basically the eviler version of the original .

Under Tale is about the 2 races (monsters and humans). Humans found out that monsters were able to absorb human souls . The king of humans declared war between the monsters and the monsters ended up losing . They were trapped under Mt. Ebbot  under a barrier made by the human wizards . A human named Frisk fell down into the underground . They met different monsters such as Sans the Skeleton and His brother THE GREAT PAPYRUS . They also met Toriel(care taker of the ruins),Asgore (the king),MK (Monster Kid),Undyne (the head of the royal Guard),Alphys (The royal scientist),Asriel(the king and Queens son).

Horror Tale is after the Neutral Run (I’m not going to spoil the game, so play if you want to know what I’m talking about) . The king dies and Undyne takes over .

I’ve seen other people play so I said  “sure why not.” I really hope you guys play it and have fun playing it. It’s really worth it if you ask me

Posted May 13, 2017 by maissaf102 in category Game Reviews, Maissaa

About the Author

Maissaa is a 10 year old girl in Miss. Caputo's class. She loves to play video games such as Naruto Shippuden , Call of Duty, and really LOVES to play Undertale . She loves the colors blue, black, red, pink, and white. She has a little 7 year old brother who is in second grade . Maissaa is an intervert and is not really good at socializing so she tends to avoid it , she and can be really negative at times . She really cares for her friends and can have very low self-esteem from time to time . She also is a tomboy who can sometimes be very emotional .