January 9

Rules Of Online Safety

by Bella

download2Hey, I’m here to talk about Online Safety. There are many and I mean MANY Online safety rules for games, chat rooms, and even blogs, but to save your time I’m going to just list three.

FIRST rule of online safety is: never say your real name, but you can say JUST your first name like me on this blog, There are many Bellas in the world. Just to be safe, use a different name, like if I went on a game I would name myself something like ” Minzegul ” or something else that doesn’t show my full name.

NEXT rule of online safety is: DONT tell anybody your address or phone number because if you tell them then don’t be complaining to me when a robber comes in your house and robs you.

LAST rule is if someone is saying really weird things to you or trying to get you to tell them your password, full name, phone number, etc., just either tell your parents or don’t answer them.

Posted January 9, 2015 by bellab102 in category Let Us Show You How To...., Uncategorized

4 thoughts on “Rules Of Online Safety

1. Farah

Bella, those are very helpful things you portrayed in your writing. From what you have provided, I will soon pass this information to my brother, who is by far an everyday computer addict. I am always looking for ways to improve my brothers habits. And, I even used your advice when writing this comment, I only put my first name, however it is not like there are many Farah’s in the world. I think you have a talent in writing these stories Bella, so please continue posting more helpful advice. As a result, never stop doing things you are good at because being good at something is a gift, but if you continue, you would be great at that thing. And when you are great at something, it is a true talent.

Reply
  2. amyz102

Bella, I really like your post about online safety! My dad barely knows anything about being online because he is so low-tech…. If I had seen this post earlier, I would’ve told all my other friends! I just have a question….Why would you name your player for a game “Minzegal”?

Reply
  3. bellab102 (Post author)

Well Amy, i just made up a random name in my head, and i am surprised i even some how got that name -Bella

Reply